Transition Specialists organize and implement transition services when the client moves from hospital or nursing facility back to the community, downsizing or moving. Your primary role as a Transition Specialist is to help seniors navigate through all aspects of their transitions. This position is useful for seniors who are at risk for injuries, do not know where to start, and to provide seniors and/or family caregivers the time to accomplish other activities. Comprehensive training will be provided for the right individuals. Apply today to be considered for current and future openings with our clients.
Transition Specialist’s role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Development of a comprehensive move plan
- Help your search for new residence
- Customized floor planning
- Pre-move sorting, organizing and disposal
- Arrange for the shipment of unwanted items to charity, family, friends, etc.
- Move day oversight and management
- Vendor management and coordination (antique/collection appraisals, move sale, auction, consignment, estate sale, home repair, etc.)
- Contact service providers to arrange for the cut off or transfer of utilities, mail,subscriptions, etc.
- Notify physicians, pharmacies and other medical providers of new address
- Organization and staging of items at your new residence
- Removal of boxes and packing materials related to move
Why work with Senior Lifestyle Concierge?
- Find joy in the work you do by helping seniors
- Supplemental income – perfect for retirees.
- Ongoing training and education
- Flexibility in work hours
- Appreciation for exemplary efforts and attainment of goals
Most of all, you’ll meet wonderful people, build fulfilling relationships, and make a difference in the lives of our elders.
We invite you to APPLY TODAY!