Rates and Payment
- Concierge Services include errands, light housekeeping, and other non-medical assistance as needed by client. Contact us for details!
- Downsizing/Move Management includes any pre-move coordinating (i.e packing and distributing items) and move day assistance. For Full Moves, contact us for a detailed quote!
- Home Maintenance/Modification includes a home safety assessment, the consulting process, materials and installation. Contact us for a Detailed Quote!
How Payment Works
- You will be emailed/mailed an invoice weekly detailing your Client Support Coordinators hours for the week. If you believe there is a discrepancy between hours worked and hours reported you have 3 business days to contact Senior Lifestyle Concierge, LLC at 540-397-3113.
- Full Moves and Home Modification require a 50% deposit of the quote prior to start of the moving process. The remainder will be billed within 7 business days of completion.
- Payment is due monthly on the 15th and is automatically charged to a credit card you provide upon becoming a client with Senior Lifestyle Concierge, LLC.
- If you prefer to manually pay prior to 15th of each month, we accept personal checks made out to “Senior Lifestyle Concierge, LLC”.
Terms and Condition
- Charges start at the time Client Support Coordinator arrives at your home.
- Fees, merchandise payment and other charges associated with performing errands on the client’s behalf are the responsibility of the client. The cost of your purchase (if applicable) is NOT included in hourly rate.
- A 24 hour notice is requested for all services.
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Weekend visits will be scheduled as needed.