Senior Move Management
Great! If you or your loved one transitioning moving into retirement community or assisted living facility, returning home from nursing facility, or simply downsizing one’s home, we know how difficult it can be to uproot you lives. However, have a network of professionals to make this transition smoother.
We understand what is it like during each of these transitions. We know it is time consuming and hard work, especially when you factor in all of the other demands of daily living. Many times, caregivers are unable to take of from work to help as much as they’d like. A Lifestyle 360 Advisor will help you navigate through all aspects of your transition. Ask Us about our Senior Placement Services! We will connect you with professionals experienced in:
- Sort and organize clothing, paperwork, and other items.
- Arrange for the shipment of unwanted items to charity, family, friends, etc.
- Coordinate estate sales.
- Customized floor planning.
- Boxes are unpacked and removed; furnishings are placed according to floor plan.
- Beds are made; kitchens, closets and bathrooms are organized.
- Cleaning, window washing, plumbers, electricians and decorators are coordinated.
- Sorting and Packing items.
- We recommend and supervise the right mover for your needs.
- Unwanted items are appraised, sold, transferred to family, donated or recycled.
- Possessions are packed for safe arrival and proper placement.
- Trash hauling, house cleaning, repairs and postal notification are coordinated.
- Contact service providers to arrange for the cut off or transfer of utilities, mail, etc.
- Notify physicians, pharmacies and other medical providers of new address.
- Coordinate Movers.
Residential and Senior Living Community Representatives Click Here!
WordPress contact form by 123ContactForm